House for Auction
Lifestyle and Location
Property ID 1997264Built in the 1940's Bryony cottage reflects the old world charm. Steeped in history and positioned in one of the Highlands most sought-after historic villages.
There's a sense of leaving the outside world behind when you enter the township of Berrima. This peace and serenity is complimented by vibrant cafes, restaurants and shops which are located within walking distance from the cottage, making this the perfect holiday house, forever home or ideal investment.
Additional features include:
- Cosy lounge with inviting wood burning fire
- Relaxing sunroom with garden vistas
- Three generous bedrooms
- High ceilings with streams of natural light & sunshine
- Town gas for heating & cooking
- Internal laundry & powder room
- Character sandstone garage & workshop
- 759sqm block with paved outdoor terrace & fully fenced rear yard
- A gentle stroll to the gorgeous village shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close to Berrima Public School
Berrima is located approximately 90 minutes to Sydney and Canberra and less than 10 minutes' drive of Mittagong/Bowral. With golf courses, wineries, restaurants/cafes and local schools also nearby.